If the match was deleted from your hard disk?

Home Forums General Retirement Topics If the match was deleted from your hard disk?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ding best 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ding best
    Participant

If the match was deleted from MT NBA 2K21 your hard disk? If that is the case, it wouldn’t be deleted. Playstation? XBox? PC? Playstation, no because the match

Save files are different than the game install itself. In case you’d delete it you can submit a ticket at the nba 2k site. I have spun the wheel and won ( Free 2k Shoes & Free NBA Store Item ) but when I go to select something nothing shows up. I have looked everywhere in the shop and nothing is free. Been like this for 2 days now. Anyone else having this issue?

Consensus appears pretty terrible for 2k21 but I gotta scrape that basketball itch after the Nuggets dropped off the Clippers. I got every one of the builds on 2k20. Wondering if I should start new in 2k21?

If you play online a good deal, obtaining 2k21 is necessary, otherwise stick with 2k20, I only bought 2k20 since it’s asked by my own yt viewers. Just wait a couple months my guy, psn will have it at no cost. Same game as 2k20. If you are planning to play online that’s 1 thing, but the offline game feels very unfinished:Pre-game series GONE Post-game interviews GONE Lockerroom interactions GONE Fan interactions GONE Media Interviews GONE Endorsement Events GONE.

Team Training EXACT COPY of 2K20. Heck even the terrible appearing MyPlayer face scan on the 2K21 App produced the exact same wonky looking face as 2K20’s App. Note: the sport identifies aspects of this sport that are simply not there. You get to pick your agent and one of their skills is reducing the negative impact of choices in your group chemistry. But you no longer make choices to Cheap NBA 2K21 MT gain fans or effect team chemistry… It is actually kind of shocking they are charging $60 for what’s effectively an advantage flip with low content.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.